Thursday, September 3, 2009

We had a fabulous trip to Destin a couple of weeks ago. Things have been INSANE around my household so I am just now blogging about it! I just love the Destin vibe, fun, family, sun, beach, seaside houses, wonderful restaurants, and lots of shopping! What more can a girl ask for?


Joseph and I at Marina Cafe...my favorite restaurant in Destin





Joseph and Jubal "christening" the boat...or borderline getting arrested



before dinner and Rum Runners




with the fam at Rum Runners Piano Bar in Baytowne Wharf...we have to do market research for our new piano bar!











with my fav father in law...thanks for a fabulous trip we always look forward to!



my brother in law being his crazy self





love ya!





Kenneth, Jubal, Joseph and Jim on their charter boat




my honey (thats what he says when he loves you!)... Jude!



storm coming in...B.E.A.U tifl



my honey
We had such a relaxing trip full of good memories, good conversation, quality time with grandma, lil Jude, sister and brother in law and the Parents.
I basically read (Breaking Dawn..amazingly good), ate, drank, and then started all over the next day! What a life!
cant wait till next year!
caio
mo
















2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love Destin too!! It is the perfect little get away and I always feel like I am actually somewhere else - like not in the U.S. or something. Much fun! Looked like a great vacay!

Amy S said...

We just got back from Destin @ 4weeks ago-- Love it there- our 3rd time and heading back next year. This time we stayed bay side-at Baytowne-- LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing pics-looks like you had fun as always :)