Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I seriously googled 'how much does a pair of jeans weigh?" today...




Ok. Googling "how much do a standard pair of jeans weigh" is a problem..at least I can admit it. I have never been one to weigh myself on a regular basis. I work out almost everyday and eat really well, so I dont fluctuate enough to really worry about my weight. However, I went for a routine checkup with Dr. Callaway today, and of course...the nurse weighs you on one of those AWFUL balance, non digital scales, with all your clothes on, all your jewelry on....it's dreadful.


Needless to say, it wasnt that bad, but I found myself obsessing over if it was accurate or not...I think that might be a symptom of not ever know what I ACTUALLY weigh. I am about to start my period also, so that is never a good time to weigh. And dont get me wrong, it wasnt a lot or anything, and I know I am not over weight, but I just want to know what I really weigh...guess I am going to have to break down and buy a scale!


So...yes, when I got in my car I actually googled "How much does a pair of jeans weigh..." seriously Monica?? you need to calm down!


I am saying this..and yet I still am wondering how much everything I had on weighs....STOP! I know! ugggghh! Damn docotors appointments, I knew there was a reason I never went to the doctor!


Ciao for now-


Mo

3 comments:

ty said...

i like to think that my jeans way approx. 19 lbs.

CAMoore said...

if it makes you feel any better, I always take my shoes off when i go to the dr to get weighed. I swear shoes are at least 2 lbs! :)

Anonymous said...

haha, this is seriously something i would do. and then id add a good 3lbs to the jeans, you know, just in case I have a hammer in my back pocket or something.