Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's been awhile...let's play catch up!



Bowling is always more fun when betting is involved....I had a lucky night and bowled a 120 or something like that. I think that is good....?

Joseph and Jeff getting serious about some bowling




beau-ti-mous Kathy

naughty



YOU!





he looks scared...Kathy what did you do to him?





I never knew bowling could be so much fun







So...I had a mini reunion with all my besties from Doe's! This is Monique and I at Fix








Mom and Jo came....our mini family pic









So, we thought it would be a great idea to take a shot...like back in the day...I brilliantly decided on Yager, b/c that was the shot of choice at one place in time...






here goes nothing







I think we have officially gotten old! ha!









I have the cutest mom ever!







We gave Doe's the best 3 years of our life! ha!
Now, we are married (me and Monique) , getting married (Kristi..to a guy she met at Does), and living in Dallas (Emily)




Shogun......tradition for mini reunions and bdays







I love you girls...Vegas here we come!



















1 comment:

Taylor said...

looks like you girls had lots of fun!! I love it that your momma came out to Fix! She is so cool! You look fabulous as always too! See you soon!