Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love this time of year..the races, which means spring is near!

















Kathy and I










Jeff found himself a dancin partner


Give me your best 80's rocker face


dont ask...this is my monkey face, i guess we were feeling very animated





Porther house bar


We had a blast at the races this weekend. We ended up staying the night in Hot Springs, and stayed at the Embassy Suites, had dinner at Bella Arti with a bunch of friends. I cant say Hot Springs was the most happening place to go out at night, but there were a lot of people in town and we have fun whereever we go!

Its so nice to have the kind of friends that you may not see everyday, but as soon as you do..its like you have missed a beat.
This was the first time I have ever won at the races...I hit two trifectas! yeah me!
We had not been to the lake house in months! I was starting to have serious withdrawls, but I could feel spring coming on and I cannot wait until summer on the lake! What would my life be like without the lake....OMG I cant even think about that!
ciao
mo









1 comment:

Tara Gibson said...

I love the races! Looks like yall had a fabulous time! I loooove your jacket! Where did you get it?!?!