Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrating our 1st anniversary with our new blog!


Mom and I at Brewski's

Joseph and I on our honeymoon in St. Martin


My step family



My brother, Bryan and my mom, Marilyn



Joseph's family


I have enjoyed all of my friends blogs some much that I decided I would start one myself. Even though we do not have any children yet, we are always keeping busy with work, our new baby cocker spaniel Lola, keeping up our new home, traveling to new places, and spending all of our extra time at the lake. We are completely obsessed with the lake actually. I really can't imagine our lives with out the fun and relaxation we find at Lake Ouachita.
I am married to my wonderful husband Joseph and we just had our first anniversary last night. (sorry so many wedding photos, but these are the best pics of all of my family)
We drove up to James at the Mill in Johnson, where Joseph took me on our first date. That date will be 6 years ago on September 7th of this year. Wow. I truly cant believe it has been that long.
But what a wild ride we have had together.
In November of 2005 Joseph and I went on the wildest ride of our lives, season 9 of the CBS television show, "The Amazing Race". It was the hardest, yet most exhilarating experience of our lives. We always joke about how we have already seen so much, everything is boring from here on out! haha.
I cant wait to share our lives with all of you who we love. And I cant wait to share in your adventures along the way!
Ciao!
Monica Meadows

No comments: